Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Friday, March 9, 2012

Selecting the right gemstone

Assalam oalaikum,
Certain gemstones are can make the one who wears them successful, overnight. On the other hand there are some which can destroy the life of the wearer. So why does this happen, when we know well enough that all the gemstones have therapeutic qualities? Well, the gemstone that causes harm is not harmful in itself. It is just that the gemstones suit some people and do not suit others. Hence it is very important to know about the ones that are going to suit us. There are two methods of finding this out. Firstly they can be selected according to the date of birth or else the star that governs the person. In the first method, if a person is born on a Sunday then he or she should wear a gemstone that is ruled by the sun, namely, Ruby.
In the olden times by whatever was confusing to the people was regarded as black magic or sorcery. Even today there are many people who do not understand how mere stones can possess healing properties and how they can benefit the wearer in any way. Well as the adage goes, “To each their own”. However, since wearing gemstones is a Sunnah of the Prophet (saw) then there can hardly be any room for doubt about the utility of gemstones, in the minds of the true believers of Islam.

Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

52 comments:

Unknown said...

hi ASalaam o alqium Im born on 8 feburary 1988 i want to know my stone and its colour

Anonymous said...

ASSALAM O ALIKUM

My name is MIAN MUHAMMAD ANEEQ
16-02-1987

kindly tell me suitable GEM stoneS name.

Unknown said...

ASSALAM O ALIKUM
MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD IQBAL
DATE OF BIRTH 12-02-1994
Kindly tell me which gem stone name

muzamil said...

as salamwalekum my name is s. muzamil ashraf n my date of birth is 15 3 1980 pls tel me wich gem stone suits to me n my stars for my devlopments n color to?

nawal said...

aslamualikum my name is nawal mushtaq n my date of birth is 20-06-1991 plz tell me which gemstone is best for me suits for me n my stars in my life for my future n for marriage n all things

Anonymous said...

aslamualikum my name is syed shujaet ali my date of birth is 5-04-1987 plz tell me which gemstones suits for me for my life n marriage n job plz

Anonymous said...

Aslamoalikum my name is Asad Mahmood 05 December 1975 at 08:00 o'clock is my birthday.Please tell me the right Stone and its color.

Anonymous said...

My name is nazneen can you please tell me which one is lucky stone for me ??I don't know my date of birth

Anonymous said...

kindly tell me suitable GEM stoneS name. ...
MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD IQBAL
date of birth is 05/07/1977
place abbattoabad morning time
Cell 0344-2601267

Anonymous said...

Slm, I want to findout which stone will suit my husband according to his date of birth ,,, my husband name is hasen.ayob sahib, date of birth 27-12-1977

Unknown said...

Adnan rustam 19-04-1987, which stone suits me

Samir said...

Assalamalekum ,

I read Ur blog and was tempted to request your kind help in finding a stone to wear for me .

Please see below my details for your reference

Name : Samir
If there is any other details u want please let me know .

I am really looking forward to your expert help.

Thanks and regards

Samir

selena gomez said...

Asalaamu alaikum...
My name is lubna khan d.o.b 21-7-1995..i born on friday ....plz tell me wtz mine ryt gemstone according 2 islam..

Anonymous said...

My name is Babu khan kon sa ring stone mien use kar sakta hoon

Rameez said...

my name is Rameez ,
date of birth is 16-10-1988,
birth date is not accurate little bit variation is there but not known dear?

Unknown said...

my name is sahal aman my date of birth is 14/2/1996 day wednesday
which gemstone is suitable to me

Unknown said...

Hy
I sana wahid 18_6_1987 mystone is

Unknown said...

my name malka urooj 31-1-1997 which stone suite me

Unknown said...

i malka urooj 31-1-1997 which stone suits me

Unknown said...

I am Haseeb 5-10-1994 Which Stone Suits me

Unknown said...

I AM UMER AHMED ALVI MY BIRTH DATE IS 17-12-1987 WHICH STONE SUITS ME

Unknown said...

ASSALAM O ALIKUM
My name is Mir Waseem Sajjad
25-01-1990
kindly tell me suitable GEM stoneS name plz

persona said...

my name is sheeba
DOB is 15-06-1983 and day is wed
plz tell me wich stones is suitable for me

Qasim Ali said...

my name is Qasim
Dob 14 5 1997 my gem stone name

sameer said...

As salam alikum
My name is MD SAMIUDDIM

Unknown said...

I am syed Kashif Naseer Geelani from kashmir India my d.o.b is 07-06-1986.plz tell me my gem stone as whatever I do creates problem for me plz

Unknown said...

MY NAME IS AZEEZKHAN

D O B 19 SEPTEMBER 1992

Anonymous said...

MY NAME IS SHAGUFTA MAJEED. DATE OF BIRTH: 27/04/1988. PLEASE TELL ME WHICH GEMSTONE I CAN WEAR

Junaid said...

Assalam valakum bhai my name is mohammed junaid and my date of birth is 28-06-1991 may i know my gemstone and iits colour

Alishba Mushtaq said...

Assalam o alaikum ... my name is Alishba MUshtaq and my date of birth is 13-05-1997... which stone will suit me .. ? plzz reply

Muhammad Umar said...

Assalam o Alaikum
Muhammad Umar
English D.O.B 17 8 1995
Islamic D.O.B 20 Rabi Ul Awwal
which stone is best for me?
Thanks.....

Anonymous said...

Assalam O Alikum
Sir i want to know which stone is better for me.I try to search everywhere but find always a different from previous.And yes i like the stone Dur e najaf but if it doesnt match with my date of birth can i wear it..
Name:Ali Hamza
Date of Birth:02/04/1996

Anonymous said...

kindly tell me which stone is suitable for me .. my name is Hamza Mubarik ... and date of birth is 19.02.1997

Unknown said...

Asssalamoalyekum.
My name is Khawar ayoub and birth date is 25 feb 1996. I want to know which stone is batter for me?

Unknown said...

hi I'm born in September 13th 1995 I want to which stone is good for me????with color

Anonymous said...

My name is Abdul Wahab and date of birtf is 29 feb 1996.I want to know which stone is better for me?????????

Unknown said...

My Name is Muhammad Faraz, 5 march 1993 , friday 12:30 i want to know which gemstone and color is better for me

Unknown said...

Assalam o alikum
Mera nam muhammad mudassar hai date of birth 16-3-1976 hai mera gemstone konsa hoga kindly reply me.

Anonymous said...

My name is Sahista born 21 nov 1987 which gem shall i wear

Unknown said...

my name is Muhammad Ashfaq and date of birth is 31-08-1989. Plz tell me right stone.

Unknown said...

I m iqra zeeshan date of birth 15 aug 1992 which stone shall i wear n which fingr

Unknown said...

Asak i am abida arif sehrish. Dob 31-08-89 I want to know suitable gemstone to wear.

Unknown said...

AOA,
My name is ZEESHAN ARSHAD
Date of birth 14th april 1995...
Is tear stone suits me or not,
and also suggest me the stone which i can wear

Unknown said...

Asalamulaikm...my name is fazeelath fathima ,,,,,n my DOB is 4th August 1994 which type of stone suits me.....

Ali Iftikhar said...

My name Ali Iftikhar
Born on 22 december 2000 at 10:15 am
my birthstone ?

Unknown said...

My name Is M DANYAL ZAFEEr 9 may 1996 plz tell me my lucky gem stone

Anonymous said...

Mine is 1/11/1983 tell me my stone

Anonymous said...

my name is arslan ahmed .
my date of birth is 6-november-1992
plz tell me my stone

Unknown said...

my Name is Naeem Date of birth 06-07-1995

Mohammed Aslam said...

my name is Mohammad Aslam. my D-O-B is 12-12-1984....let me know which stone is good for me as per islamic law?

Ali said...

Salam alaykum brother! May Allah reward you for your goodness and may He bless you and your family abundantly, ameen. In respect to your blogs on gemstones brother, can you please guide me as to which gemstone I should wear? I was born on 13th 1974 . I really need your assistance brother.

Unknown said...

Hello sir
My name naveed ahmad date of birth 22-8-1981 tyme 7:20pm can you plz tell me wich stone is best for me for sucsese.