Amel Soname Contact

Many people are defrauding people claiming to be Amel Soname magician or Amel Soname Healer and giving out phone numbers, making websites using the words: Amel Soname, creating emails, and social media accounts using Amel Soname . Social media is being used to spoil my name.I am NOT associated with these people who are claiming to be amel soname in any way or with those people who are running spiritual offices and asthana in the name of amel soname.If you have any questions or concerns, Amel Soname does not talk over the phone at all. You can contact amel soname through email ONLY. your questions will be answered on a first come first served basis. No other email address is valid to communicate with me except for amel_soname@yahoo.com.

This is not our website www.amelsoname.com , i am not associated with this site


Friday, March 9, 2012

The power of the gemstones

Assalam oalaikum,
The critics of gemstone therapy claim that if these stones had some natural healing properties as is touted then why do some people not succeed in life in spite of wearing so many of them on their fingers? The critics should know that the gemstones are the creation of Allah (swt) and it is at the discretion of Allah (swt) whether he grants the wearer any benefit or not.
The traders of gemstones keep them in their shop only to earn their livelihood. Besides this they do not have any belief in them. However, the people who wear them do so out of their conviction that these stones are going to help them in some way or the other. It has also been proved that gemstone therapy works wonders for those who have faith in it.

Amel soname contact


If you have any question contact me directly on my email. No other type of  help support or email support is valid to communicate with me. this is my email address

Remember me in your prayer 
amel soname 

6 comments:

sana said...

Assalam oalaikum,

Would you be able to tell me which gemstones are suited to me, I have read there are three. My name is Sana I was born on Wednesday.

Hope to hear from you soon

Anonymous said...

Salaam Amel hope my you in good health I came across your website and was interested in finding out which gem stone would suit me
Thank you for your time amel

faiyaz said...

As sallam wallakum sir i like to no which is my lucky stone as per my date of birth in hijri 21/07/1386 English date 04/11/1966

Pls help by advising the correct stone

Anonymous said...

Assalam-o-Alikum...!
Hope so you will be fine. May ALLAH be with you.
I am bothering you cause I was searching it online that which gemstone is better for me to wear. This blog came in front of me and I hit it. So I made my mind to contact you.
If you can help me in this then kindly let me know. I will send you further details.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Kindly tell me which gemstone is better for me my date of birth is 30 july 1990

Anonymous said...

Born on November 22 1982 what's the best stone for me against diseases ..